These Online Sites Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Online Sites Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”) and social media accounts and sites (“Social Sites”) owned and operated by Unboundivate. Both the “Website” and “Social Sites” are collectively referred to herein as “the Sites”. These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of these Sites and by using these Sites, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use these Sites, if you have any objection to any of these Online Sites Standard Terms And Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on the Sites, under these Terms, Unboundivate and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in the Sites, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on the Sites.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Site material in any media
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Site material
- publicly performing and/or showing any Site material
- using the Sites in any way that is, or may be, damaging to the Site
- using the Sites in any way that impacts user access to the Sites
- using the Sites contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Sites, or to any person or business entity
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the Sites, or while using the Sites
- using the Site to engage in any advertising or marketing
- posting or sharing content that is illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
- Usage of false e-mail address(es), impersonating any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
Certain areas of the Sites are restricted from access by you and Unboundivate Pte. Ltd. (“we”, “us”, “Unboundivate”) may further restrict access by you to any areas of the Sites, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for the Sites are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- Your Content
In these Online Site Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on the Sites. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Unboundivate a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Unboundivate reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from the Sites at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- No warranties
The Sites are provided “as is,” with all faults, and Unboundivate makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to the Sites or the materials contained on the Sites. Additionally, nothing contained on the Sites shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall Unboundivate, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Sites, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Unboundivate, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Sites.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Unboundivate from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms
Unboundivate is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of the Sites.
Unboundivate shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Unboundivate and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Republic of Singapore for the resolution of any disputes.